An elegant custom north Boulder home tucked into a wooded 19,475 sqft lot affording views of the flatirons, complete with the elegant features and amenities you would anticipate in a home of this caliber.
• Generous room sizes within a floor plan designed for comfortable living with splendid features.
• Sunny and private south-facing vaulted master suite with petite gas wall fireplace, deck, and views opening to the flatirons.
• Gracious cherry & travertine master bath with stainless steel vanities, steam shower, jetted tub, and large walk-in closet.
• 2nd bedroom with en suite full-bath & 3rd bedroom located on the second floor.
• Fully featured granite & cherry kitchen with luxury accents including a broad island, Kitchen Aide appliances, and a spacious pantry. Sure to pamper the cook and serve as the center of gatherings.
• 2-sided fireplace and views enhance the atmosphere of the formal dining room
• Separate eat-in area expands onto a sun-soaked patio for delightful seasonal breakfasts.
• South-facing lounging escape off the entry, perfect for quiet reading
• 4th guest bedroom or study on main level, adjacent to full marble guest bath.
• From an expansive family room, step out into a secluded fenced outdoor living space, elegantly appointed and professionally landscaped with mature shade trees and foliage around an artful gas fire pit and a premium spa hot tub.
• Private entry into the unfinished daylight basement with framed-in room with rough-in plumbing for bathroom.
• Utilities include 2-90%+ efficient furnaces and 2-A/C units, 65-gal water heater. Radon mitigation and security systems in place.
Offering indoor and outdoor living spaces rich in features thoughtfully designed to accentuate the enjoyment of life, 2015 Norwood is a distinctive property that personifies the Boulder lifestyle.
There is little more to ask for, but so much of life to enjoy here.
5531 total sqft | 4004 finished sqft | 19,475 sqft lot